It’s Friday and you know what that means… FASHION! To all my fashion lovers out there you will understand when I tell you I have a serious love for handbags! They are my favorite accessory when it comes to spicing up an outfit. For summer in particular, I love clutches and cross-bodies. They are simple, light, and perfect to throw on with any outfit. I picked out my five favorites for the summer and can’t wait to tell you why I am loving them this season!
- My first handbag is a classic top-handle and has the perfect color combo for a hot summer day. It is super light weight which makes it easy to wear. I tend to use this handbag for summer nights when I am going out for a quick bite with friends, or an easy date night go-to. I would normally wear this bag with a black maxi dress, or white jeans and a short sleeve button down. I like to keep it simple because this bag really does speak for itself.
- For my second handbag, I like to bring this one with me on a day where I am out and about. In particular maybe a beach day or amusement park. This handbag doesn’t have the most space to store my goodies in so I like to bring it on days where I’m not reaching for my daily essentials such as the two activities I just mentioned. This handbag I would normally pair with some comfy denim shorts, a belt, and a tee or tank tucked in.
- My third handbag is my favorite! A classic black cross-body with gold detail. This is definitely a nighttime handbag for me. A loose white day dress and some colorful lace up sandals are perfect for a night out on the town with this show stopper. If I wanted to wear this handbag out during the day I would pair it with some denim boyfriend jeans, a band tee, and a flannel tied around my waist. This is one of my favorite looks for any season!
- My fourth bag is one of my favorites! I love this crazy cross-body whenever I have a concert, event, or party to go to. This bag is a staple and doesn’t need much to make it a wining outfit! I like to pair this bag with white denim, or a black/white jumpsuit. Something simple enough that the purse can be the star of the show. I would also add a pair of silver hoops to tie in with the metal pieces on the bag. This purse happens to hold a lot as well which is perfect when you need to pack a camera, phone, or anything else you might need for your day/night out!
- Finally we come to bag number five. This clutch is an all season handbag I can’t seem to get enough of. I rarely take clutches out for a day trip with me so this one is for sure a nighttime go-to for me. I wear this clutch with an all black outfit, such as a jumpsuit, dress, or romper. I would like to note that I know I have mentioned a lot of black outfits throughout this post but of course there is plenty of other colors you can wear with these handbags. I love black and white outfits with colorful bags but there is so many other color combos to choose from. Be creative!!
I hope this post encouraged you to add some new pieces to your summer wardrobe! Accessorizing, especially with handbags is my favorite way to make an outfit complete! I would love to see how you all style your summer handbags! Please post on Instagram and tag @shebesheblogs or comment on this post so I can see all your outfits as well! I can’t wait to see what you all can create with your summer wardrobe! Stay tuned for Sunday’s post! It is sure to be a Sunday Funday!